Item #: WGATEVALVE10
Call to Order: (800) 232-4742
Enjoy the agricultural and environmental benefits of VARIABLE RATE DRAINAGE® with Agri Drain's Water Gate. The 10" Water Gate is a fully automatic, float-operated head pressure valve that manages up to 10"-diameter subsurface drain tile. It maintains a one-foot increase in water elevation between the downstream and upstream sides of the valve.
- Manage up to 10"-diameter subsurface drain tile.
- Infinitely variable.
- Completely buried to allow for convenient field operations.
- Installation using flexible couplers on the upstream and downstream sides is recommended.
- Valve is not pressure rated.
- Valve is intended for gravity flow: Low pressure and some seepage may occur.*
- Water Gate/Improved Drainage Water Management Flyer Courtesy of Agri Drain & USDA/ARS.
- Water Gate Valve, 12" Lift Spec Sheet
*To minimize seepage, we recommend installing 20' of non-perforated pipe on the upstream side of the Water Gate, or using an Anti-Seep Collar below the Water Gate.
U.S. Patent No. 7,942,606 B2
Canadian Patent No. 2,675,810