Balancing Controlled Drainage - Podcast
Will controlled drainage help maintain a healthy nutrient cycle with extreme weather changes and improve yield and water quality?
John McMaine and Anthony Bly are back to talk more about controlled drainage and in this episode they discuss:
- controlled drainage and tiling direction
- how controlled structures help weather the extremes
- how controlled drainage creates opportunity to maintain a healthy nutrient cycle
- potential effects on water quality and yield
- automated controlled drainage and the future.
Learn more and listen to the Podcost here.