Item #: WH1PUMPADC
Call to Order: (800) 232-4742
What's Included: Warthog Floating Pump, Floating Fuel Tank, 400' Hose, two hose clamps, two stakes, male coupling (installed on pump), female coupling, one roll of Amazing Tile Tape, engine owner's manual, and one bungee cord.
Move water FAST with the Warthog Floating Pump! Use it in a variety of applications including farm fields, flooded ditches, golf courses, construction sites, and as water access for fire suppression. You can also use the Warthog Floating Pump for water aeration and irrigation!
- Moves 850 gallons per minute. Water is pumped though a 6"-diameter discharge hose.
- Pumps more than 250,000 gallons in five hours on only 1.85 gallons of fuel.
- Features an all-metal oil bath gearbox, composite impeller, and 4.5 HP Kohler four-stroke motor. Check engine and gearbox oil levels daily.
- Measures 20" x 30" and weighs only 85 lbs.
- Pumps continuously for more than 12 hours with Floating Fuel Tank.
- Cross-link, low-density polyethylene tank to meet all EPA requirements for marine use.
- Quick setup—set in water, roll out hose, pull cord, and walk away.
- Drain low spots in the spring to allow earlier planting.
- Remove groundwater seep while trenching and building pipelines.
- Refer to the Kohler owner's manual for engine warranty. See our website for full warranty details.
- Engine Specifications