Item #: ETALONSLR
Add to Cart
Limited quantity available.
The Earth Talon™ Shovel is specifically designed for use in rocky and hard clay soils. The digging edge is moved forward, concentrating the force at the point for deeper soil penetration.
- Multi-purpose 2" Earth Talon™ Point.
- Double-riveted bolts on the handle and extended steel neck for extra strength.
- Powder-coated 2mm thick tempered carbon steel blade for durable edge and point.
- Blade embossed for superior rigidity.
- Extra-wide foot rest.
- 12" steel shank bridges fiberglass handle to blade.
- Weight: 5.45 lbs.
- This product carries a 1-year warranty on defects and workmanship.