Item #: WATERMASTERPP
Call to Order: (800) 232-4742
Agri Drain is pleased to be the sole U.S. distributor for the Watermaster floating pump, available Spring 2019!
Move water FAST with the Watermaster Floating Pump! Use it in a variety of applications including farm fields, flooded ditches, golf courses, construction sites, and as water access for fire suppression. You can also use the Watermaster for water aeration and irrigation!
- Discount available when ordering 6 or more Watermaster Pump packages.
- Features a self-priming, heavy-duty 5.5 HP, 4 cycle engine and a 4 to 1 reduction, with a screw on 31.75 cm (12.5") impeller. Check engine and transmission oil levels daily.
- Pumps approximately 840 gallons per minute.
- Pumps more than 250,000 gallons in five hours.
- Water is pumped though a 6"-diameter, 400' discharge hose.
- Pumps up to a 30-foot incline.
- Measures 20" x 30" and weighs only 80 lbs.
- Quick setup—set in water, roll out hose, pull cord, and walk away.
- Drain low spots in the spring to allow earlier planting.
- Remove groundwater seep while trenching and building pipelines.
- Includes (1) Watermaster pump, (1) 6"-diameter, 400' hose, and (1) o-ring.
- Refer to the Kohler owner's manual for engine warranty. See our website for full warranty details.
- Operators Manual
- Watermaster Flyer