Item #: WATERMASTERPP
Call to Order: (800) 232-4742
Agri Drain is pleased to be the exclusive U.S. distributor for the Watermaster Floating Pump!
Move water FAST with the Watermaster Floating Pump! Use it in a variety of applications including floodwater removal from buildings and basements, draining low spots in farm fields and ditches, removing excess water from construction sites and golf courses, and pumping water for fire suppression. The Watermaster can also be used for water aeration and irrigation!
- Discount available when purchasing 6 or more pump packages. Call for details.
- Pumps approximately 840 gallons per minute, up to 3,000 ft. on level.
- Pumps up to a 30 ft. lift.
- Motor can be idled down to reduce flow.
- Quick setup—set in the water, roll out hose, pull cord, and walk away.
- Watermaster Pumps carry a 1-year warranty (from date of invoice) on defects in material or workmanship for residential, 90 day warranty for commercial use, and no warranty for rental purposes.
- Refer to Kohler or Briggs & Stratton owner's manual for engine warranty.
- Self-priming pump with heavy-duty 5.5 HP, 4 cycle gas engine.
- 1.4 liter (.37 gallon) fuel tank, runs approximately 1 ½ hours on one tank of fuel.
- Transmission is a 4 to 1 gear reduction, with a screw on 12.5" impeller.
- Corrosion-resistant, fiberglass body.
- Pump measures 20" x 30" and weighs only 80 lbs.
- Water is pumped through a 6"-diameter, 400' discharge hose.
- Check engine and transmission oil levels daily (hydraulic oil recommended, but may also use transmission oil). Engine takes 20 oz. of oil (10W-30), transmission takes 40 oz. (hydraulic).
- Includes: Watermaster pump, 6"-diameter 400' hose, and o-ring.